A super easy apple ice popsicle for when you need something quick and tasty.
To be honest these easy apple popsicles aren't so much a recipe as assembly instructions. I'm all for making things from scratch and using fresh ingredients. But sometimes you need something quick and tasty to feed the masses.
My friend was coming round with her kids for dinner while respective hubbies were working. Kids entertain each other, we get to catch up and share the parenting load, win win.
To make these super easy apple popsicles buy a bottle of good quality apple juice. Look out for something with no added sugar. Another thing to watch out for is not from concentrate. If it doesn't say this the manufacture can cheat by reducing the amount of water in the juice so it has more concentrated sugars, but doesn't technically have any sugar added to it. I like the cloudy apple juice by Nudie but you can use any brand you like.
Hot tip: make sure there is space in your freezer for your ice pole moulds to be flat and stable Before putting in your filled moulds, or there will be tears!
Pour juice into popsicle moulds, insert sticks. Be careful putting them into the freezer, because its so liquidy they can spill easily.
Freeze over night, remove from moulds and enjoy. Mind the drips!
Have you made this recipe? Tell me how it went in the comments below and tag me on instagram so I can see your delicious creations! #keep_calm-and_eat_icecream
LOOKING FOR MORE YUMMY DESSERT RECIPES?
Why not try making
- Apple crumble (apple crisp)
- Cinnamon sugar pita chips
- Cinnamon, apple and oat ice cream
- PJ Masks inspired popsicles
- Mango and coconut popsicles
Easy apple popsicles
- popsicle moulds and sticks
- 1 32oz (1ltr) bottle fresh apple juice
- Check you have space in your freezer for your moulds Before you fill them
- Pour apple juice into moulds
- Insert sticks and freeze overnight or until set
- Remove from moulds and enjoy!