Keep calm and eat ice cream accessibility policy, 1 January 2020.
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
Email us at [email protected] and we will endeavour to provide the information in a way that works for you
At Keep calm and eat Ice cream, we believe in making our content available to everyone, including people with disabilities. As we are a personal blog, we may at times fall short of your expectations. If you let us know this and how we can improve, we commit to using this information to continuously improve the accessibility of the content on this website.
Keep calm and eat ice cream strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA
Keep calm and eat ice cream aims to include the following features and functionality to improve the usability of our site by people with disabilities. If you find that any of these features does not work as you expect, please let us know.
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website.
- We ensure that text has a level level of constrast with background colours and is of a reasonable size.
- We use a wordpress theme (Foodie pro) that strives to provide improved accessibility.
- We use heading tags to outline the structure of our web pages.
- We use anchor text that clearly indicates the purpose of the associated link.
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
Whilst Keep calm and eat ice cream is a personal blog and meeting accessibility standards for all forms of disability is a complex endeavour, We commit to ongoing work to improve the accessibility of our content and working with you personally to provide our content in an accessible way if you request it.
We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility. You can email us at [email protected]